Saturday 28 April 2012

SPECIAL REPORT Winter Head Wear

Well its almost winter and I have discovered a little secret HEAD WEAR! I am totally obsessed with head wear right now because years of torturing my hair is catching up to me and my hair needs a long break to recover. The beauty of headwear is you dont need to spend hours with the hair iron getting your hair smooth and silky. You just put on the hat and then fix the ends. Or else you could also clip in some extensions and go for a totally new look with minimal fuss. No need to worry about fly away hairs or if your extensions are showing. Here are some images to inspire you to take up the head gear challenge. Please note that the first time you wear head wear you may feel like a fool but keep at it and soon you will be feeling like the fashionista you are.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I do not condone wearing fur. If any of the images below have fur in them please SUBSTITUTE for faux fur to achieve the look. Cruelty is one fashion statement we can do without.








Celebrities wearing winter head wear...

 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts