Saturday 5 May 2012

ALL MINE Gucci Cognac Leather Buckle 'Ride' Boots

While in South Africa I noticed a big trend for riding boots. It suited the whole safari theme and a good pair of designer riding boots teamed up with a white shirt and dark jeans made a casual comfortable outfit look oh-so runway.

The problem with riding boots is that they tend to look a little too masculine.  It took me a while to find a pair that were not too plain or look like they were part of a cowboy fancy dress costume. 

My initial choice were the Tory Burch Selma Riders however they were a bit too difficult to locate and the $500 price tag was quite high for Tory Burch. I figured Id rather pay an extra $500 for a good quality pair of Gucci boots which I found on sale at www.bluefly.com

Here are my Gucci 'ride's'


Riding boot inspiration










No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts